Saturday, April 21, 2012

Happy Earth Day (Dragonball Z Bento)

Nappa and Vegeta may seem like unlikely characters to celebrate Earth Day - but hey, everyone can change at some point. This bento was really fun to make, although it made me a bit nervous to draw and "carve" out, I didn't even think of just making these exactly like my vegan egg sheets and instead used my pasta dough as a clay-like substance. The pasta was made from masa which made it all the more durable, and in the bento are some cherry tomatoes, kale, broccoli, masa sheets, bitter melon, Mexican rice, carrots, a corn tortilla and lots of nori details.

How are you celebrating Earth Day?


Happy Earth Day Bento Ingredients:
Kale
Masa Pasta Sheets
Nori
Broccoli
Cherry Tomatoes
Corn Tortilla
Mexican Salsa Rice
Stewed Black Beans
Bitter Melon
Carrots

I hope that you guys like it! ^^ And Happy Earth Day!

10 comments:

  1. Hahaha. Fantastic veg heroes. I'll problably celebrate Earth Day with a sale at my Etsy shop. And a happy Earth Day to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks GiGi! I would love to check out your Etsy shop soon, I already know that everything is fantastic! ^^ HED!

      Delete
  2. Wow! So many great Earth Day submissions this week. Voting is going to be hard!

    Diana
    Diana Rambles
    Bento Blog Network

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Diana! ^^ It (the showing) is all thanks to your hard networking for the Bento Blog!

      Delete
  3. Just love it! Only vegan bentos are REAL earth day bentos ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, thanks a lot Gnoe! ^^ I would say that this bento is especially "earthy"!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...