Friday, July 11, 2014

T'was College That Changed the Blogger

Hey all! Bou Shin here with some mighty fine news and some information for those that are either currently running a blog or are inspired by mine! ;)


My first year at college has been both turbulent and smooth-sailing, chaotic and so calm. I've accomplished nothing but A's and B's, and I have so much to show for it! I haven't shown a huge portion of my personality on the site, and I feel that may be why some people aren't able to connect as much. I want to change that and be open while providing you all with yummy food!

College has changed my perspective and, as being a minority...it has caused for a lot of stress and defensiveness. With experience from my blog and having amazing support from campus staff and friends has helped me cope. What I've managed to do is learn patience, leadership and that I need to take time for myself! I'm not perfect but...being able to take control of my life as I see it is an amazing gift.





Speaking of patience - I felt like I didn't have enough with this blog, although I tried. At some point it wasn't about fun anymore. It was about views. I would LOVE to have a blog like Chocolate Covered Katie's or Fatfree Vegan...and I know that I will. For that to work, I need to put love and patience back here. I need to nuture this blog and I need your help!

Share your favorite posts with your friends, post me to facebook!

Friend me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/bou.shin?fref=ts

Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/pages/Shins-Vegan-Lovin/125788897505053?fref=ts

Twitter - https://twitter.com/AikoVenus1

Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/aikovenus1/

I hope we all have a great time! <3 br="">

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back! Looking forward to see you around on the blogosphere and more of your recipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Lovlie! I look forward to putting them out there again! ^_^

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...